Aidan discovered RELATIONSHIPS working at TJX Aidan enjoys the variety of the merchandise that comes through the warehouse, but what really sets our stores apart for him is the constant sense of camaraderie he feels with his
Company DescriptionDedicated to telling stories and creating experiences, Indigo is always looking for bright, energetic and customer-focused people who can help bring our exciting mission to life in one of our more than 200 Indigo, Indigospirit,
Are you fashion forward and passionate about style and originality? We've got a job for you!
A Sublime Stylist is a represenatative of the brand. Our team members are responsible for engaging and connecting with our unique and diverse client base to provide an exceptional experience, while at the same time contributing to generating sales, both in store and online, and creating brand loyalty. The Stylist communicates and educates our clientel with ease, creating a shopping experience that puts the best interest of the client first. Our authentic shopping experience should be comparable to shopping with a best friend! Our team members take pride in their ability to confidently create, accessorize, and inspire fashion choices. Our stylists consistently present the best possible version of themselves, of our brand, and of our space.
The must haves:
- Understands the meaning of great customer service!
- Treats everyone, clents and co workers alike, with respect
- Creates an exceptional in store experience; you are highly personable and comfortable adapting your approach to individual needs
- A customer first mindset
- Drives store sales by providing knowledgable reccomendations and identifying customer styling needs
- Is accountable for aquiring product knowledge and communicates features and benefits with ease
- Is open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling and isnt afraid to have a little fun at work!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team toward a common goal
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and customers
- Ability to sell, connect with others and communicate effectively
- Ability to receive feedback and to take direction when appropriate
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Ability to lift and carry 30lbs
Job Type: Part Time (days, evenings, weekends)
Salary: From $16.00 per hour