1. Establish short and long-term district priorities that align to operational, people, and merchandising initiatives to increase overall productivity and efficiency.
2. Develop and leverage internal partnerships to maximize achievement of deliverables including all key stakeholders, and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and leverages strong partnerships between Operations and Merchandising and external partnerships (e.g. provincial regulatory bodies.
3. Conduct monthly P&L reviews with Regional Field Director & Direct Reports – Pharmacy and Vision and share results with cross-functional market teams.
4. People Leadership: Career development for direct reports, assistance within recruitment strategies, managing an effective evaluation process, deliver ongoing coaching and accountability.
5. Educate and deliver training strategies to direct reports and district partners to support the overall achievement of Pharmacy and Vision Centre initiatives such as scope of practice and regulatory compliance.
6. Provide leadership, direction, and is accountable in communicating clear expectations for implementation of operational processes and hold Pharmacy and Vision Centre Managers accountable for execution and follow-up of all corporate directives, policies and programs as developed by the merchandising organization.
7. Conduct tours using tools such as Operations Audits to identify the root cause of operational execution shortfalls through gap analysis.
8. Monitor and evaluate performance of the Pharmacy and Vision Centre Managers and act as direct coach to Pharmacy and Vision Centre Managers.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1203 PARSONS RD N W, EDMONTON, AB T6N 0A9, Canada