WHY JOIN REBECCA BREE?
Rebecca Bree is boutique shopping at its most chic. We keep the shelves stocked with the hippest and most coveted brands available in the west coast like A.L.C., Ulla Johnson, Camilla and Marc, and RTA displayed between luxurious French Provincial finishings, fresh blooms and gorgeous home and skincare delights from Odacité', Sangre De Fruta, and Vintner's Daughter.
Always keeping our eye on the cutting edge, our buyers choose chic statement pieces and effortless wardrobe staples from a tightly edited collection of the most beloved international designers.
We are looking for a manager to help us grow our business and take it to the next level. Our clients are some of the most stylish women in the city and they come to us because they know we have the hottest fashions. We are also known for our customer service so we are looking for a leader to continue that culture.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR?
The Store Manager supports the daily operations of the store while acting in accordance with Rebecca Bree principles and standards. The Store Manager is required to provide sales and customer service leadership to employees and project the Rebecca Bree culture and brand through both excellent customer service and strong visual presentation techniques. Reporting directly to the Owner, the Store Manager oversees the daily operations of the store and drives the business and develops their people through a balanced leadership style. They are able to lead and create an overall positive customer and employee experience.
The position comes with high salary compensation and a benefits package is offered.
To be successful, you'll need to possess:
- 2 + years related experience in a retail apparel environment, luxury retail experience is a plus;
- Be a leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer;
- Demonstrated sales achievements in a retail store;
- Strong organization, and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for upholding an exceptional customer experience;
- Experience with visual planning and merchandising;
- Collaborate with others, yet be self-motivated;
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills;
- Available for varied weekly shifts, including weekends, closing and holidays.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!