1. Responsible for building best-in-class, decision support solutions that leverage sophisticated mathematical models and cutting edge machine learning.
2. Drives comprehensive coverage of hypotheses in insight and solution development and demonstrates prudence in balancing business priorities with solution complexity and business impact.
3. Drives effective cross-functional collaboration across various groups, including merchandising, technology, supply chain, ensuring alignment to and achievement of various project goals. Act as subject matter expert on insights and analytics, leading with relevant and impactful recommendations.
4. Thought partner across the business to drive the adoption of solutions and insights and to ensure the achievement of overall business and financial objectives.
5. Define technology roadmap and architecture for production systems. Work closely with onshore and offshore technology teams to deliver tech roadmap in stipulated times.
6. Lead and develop a team of direct report Senior Analysts, by providing relevant technical guidance, and coaching on effective communication, collaboration and leadership. Ensures team remains on cutting edge of Data Science developments and applications and fosters a mindset of continuous improvement and comfort in change and ambiguity.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…1940 ARGENTIA RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5N 1P9, Canada