Do you like challenges? Kontron Canada is recruiting a Supply Chain Specialist to achieve her ambitious goals.
You will have the chance to work in a world-renowned organization that manages large-scale projects, particularly in telecommunications (Data Center, Edge, 5G), industrial (HMI, box PC), transport (autonomous vehicles, liquid cooling), medical, avionics and defense.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French: https://youtu.be/YQQIQ_8R_yo
In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
• You will develop and implement supply chain strategies in order to achieve purchasing objectives related to cost reduction and continuity of procurement;
• You will define, optimize and implement processes related to EMS Management and SCM activities (Quarterly Costed BOMs, PPV-Purchase Price Variance), Process, Inventory (E&O) analysis, etc.;
• You will manage intercompany purchase orders;
• You will establish Total Cost of Ownership analysis and evaluations of raw material;
• You will be well informed at all time of the fair market value and of the availability of the raw material. You will also administer all aspects of competitive quotation analysis, supplying capacity and large volume components quality;
• You will support the EMS team and the EMS partners with the weekly production schedule (Shortages-component research and any production schedule issues related to SCM);
• You will also support standard procurement activities such as MRP buys, Open order reports, non-inventory purchases, etc.;
• On occasion, it will be required to have a flexible work schedule in order to coordinate meetings and conference calls with global partners;
• You will participate in continuous improvement projects;
• You will travel on occasions.
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
• Education: College or Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Administration or Operations Management, or the equivalent;
• Experience: Preferably 2 to 5 years in the supply chain sector;
• Knowledge: Advance skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, MRP/ERP;
• Assets: Knowledge of SAP and of electronic industry;
• Profile: Strong team player, able to function under minimum supervision, reacts well to pressure, able to manage multiple priorities in parallel, flexible, strong analytical and problem solving skills and excellent communication ability;
• Languages: English and French (verbal and written).
HOW ABOUT AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUDING:
• A competitive salary;
• A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
• An advantageous collective insurance program, including telemedecine;
• A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
• Good balance between work-family-personal life, including the possibility of teleworking;
• Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
• Various training for your professional development;
• A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
• Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
• A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
• And much more…