Founded in 1985, Cellcom Communications, Authorized Bell Dealer, stands out through his leadership and strong growth. Cellcom Communications is not only retail and business sales, but also a great, dedicated and passionate team! We are currently
Title: Retails Sales Representative Are you looking for a Permanent, Part Time Retails Sales work in Pembroke? Join one of Ottawa’s largest Logistics companies, located in Pembroke. They are looking to hire a Retails Sales Representative to join
Jenna discovered COLLABORATION working at TJX Jenna is an outgoing “people person” and collaborating with her co-workers to meet customers’ needs is what makes her job fulfilling. We want our teams to have fun when they come to work and
Beata discovered NEW IDEAS working at TJX. We believe in championing fresh ideas and great people like Beata who make our merchandising as efficient as possible. In doing so, our customers can enjoy a true ‘treasure hunt’ experience while
Solita discovered ADVENTURE working at TJX. Every day at our stores feels like a new adventure to Solita and she says that’s what makes her work so exciting. The challenges, problem-solving and constant variety are just some of the things that
Position Summary As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience which educates and delights our
1. Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
2. Make external arrests when necessary.
3. Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
4. Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
5. Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
6. Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
7. Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
8. Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older License - Security Guard License
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…450 TERMINAL AVE, OTTAWA, ON K1G 0Z3, Canada