1. Zoning the department.
2. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
3. Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced.
4. Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates.
5. Taking orders for Deli Department merchandise; slicing and preparing merchandise, such as meat, cheese, fried chicken; and providing requested assistance.
6. Following proper procedures for; Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
7. Preparing deli food orders, meat, cheese, and utilizing slicers ,stackers, and other utensils; preparing chicken by using rotisserie oven and deep fryer; and filling prepared salads and side dishes for placement into display area and specialty orders from Customers as required.
8. Following Health and Safety guidelines.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…51 DE LA GAPPE BLVD, GATINEAU, QC J8T 0B5, Canada